Save 10% automatically in cart when you spend $200 or more on INVRT items! See recommended accessories here.
Rapid access to your Tourniquet.
A tourniquet is an essential part of any loadout. The INVRT TQ Carrier is compact and secure, yet allows for fast TQ deployment.
Grip and rip ejection and Sharpie slot
A pull tab assists the tourniquet halfway out of the pouch for an easy grab, and there is a loop for a marker for recording application time on the TQ.
Fits all popular tourniquets
CAT, SOF, and similar size tourniquets are all at home in the INVRT TQ Carrier!
Use it anywhere you have PALs webbing. Inverted on the INVRT, or on a chest rig, plate carrier, or inside a backpack.
Made in the USA
Designed and manufactured by IC13 in the USA.
Level up with these accessories or view all INVRT options.
The INVRT TQ Carrier was specifically designed to allow users to place favorite tourniquet on their chest rig or other PALS gear for secure yet rapid access. Features a “grip and rip” style deployment system. Just grab the d-ring, and pull the webbing cover off, and the TQ will be ejected halfway out of the carrier allowing for easy retrieval of the TQ.
- “Grip and rip” style ejection of TQ – pull tab assists the tourniquet halfway out of the pouch for an easy grab
- Fits CAT, SOF, and similar size tourniquets (tourniquet not included)
- 4″ deep elastic with open ends fits all popular styles of TQ
- INCLUDES “TQ” PATCH
- Slot for marker or chem light (marker/chem lights not included)
- PALS mounting systems (includes malice clip)
- Made in the USA by IC13 (Berry compliant)