Includes all new handguard rest with bungee retainer for vehicle applications!
Your AR15 never looked so good.
Wall art and readiness in one package? Yes please.
Mount any weapon using an AR15 style buffer tube just about anywhere
Perfectly fits mil-spec, commercial, and pistol buffer tubes up to 1.25" diameter.
Secure and scratch free design
Lockable design and custom made rubber bumpers to ensure that your firearm in nicked or scratched in the mount.
Designed and manufactured completely in-house from billet 6061 aluminum. There's no cutting corners here.
Made in the USA
Designed and manufactured by IC13 in Pennsylvania.
Level up with these accessories.
It’s time to MOUNT UP!™ Always have your weapon at the ready. Stage your AR15 buffer tube equipped weapon in a closet or vehicle*, or just show it off in your mancave! Our mounting system can be used locked or unlocked thanks to the simple push button release. Designed and manufactured by IC13 in the USA! Fits any firearm using a standard mil-spec, commercial, or pistol style AR15 buffer tube up to 1.25" in diameter. The horizontal version includes a padded handguard rest with a shockcord bungee that is perfect for vehicle applications*. Also included is a 19" long billet aluminum rail system that can later be converted into a multi-gun vertical system using additional Clamping Brackets.
- NEW! Redesigned handguard rest with bungee system for vehicle applications
- NEW! Tubular style lock on front face of bracket
- NEW! Button on Top/Center of bracket for ambidextrous mounting
- NEW! “Anti-tilt” adjustment screws for perfect vertical alignment
- Fits all standard AR15 type buffer tubes up to 1.25″ in diameter (does not fit special/custom buffer tube styles)
- Easy installation
- Includes hardware for typical drywall/stud applications
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Durable anodized finish with high quality laser engraving
- Rubber liners protect firearm
- Multiple brackets can be keyed alike
- Made in the USA
What is Included?
Includes (1) buffer tube clamp, (1) horizontal mounting plate, (1) handguard rest with bungee, and all necessary installation hardware for typical drywall/stud installation.
*Mounting in a vehicle will require the customer to adapt the product to their individual needs. Contact us if dimensional information is required.
PLEASE NOTE THAT STRAIGHT DIAMETER PISTOL TUBES DO NOT HAVE AN ANGLE/BOSS ON THEM FOR ADJUSTMENT AND ARE THEREFORE LESS SECURE THAN RIFLE TUBES IN THIS SYSTEM.
WARNING: NEVER USE THIS DEVICE WITH A WEAPON THAT HAS A LOADED CHAMBER OR LOADED MAGAZINE INSERTED. ALWAYS VISUALLY INSPECT FOR CLEAR CHAMBER PRIOR TO USING THE DEVICE.